Sunday, August 24, 2008

Find Time to Live


Finding Time to Live and enjoy the Blessings we have been given can be tough. Today was a day that we decided to do just that. Enjoy some of the Blessings we have been given and not let important moments slip away. The Cell phones were left at home and we slipped away into another world for a couple of hours. Just like when we were kids. We can still feel the wonder of the world around us. The breeze on our face. The birds slipping through the trees unnoticed. The silence of the woods. It is still all there. We just have to set our minds on wonder, close our eyes and feel. I hope your having one of those kind of days

God said, "My presence will go with you. I'll see the journey to the end." Exodus 33:14

2 comments:

Bryan said...

I love pushing my bike downhill! ;)

When do we ride again??

Marlan said...

We'll be riding Tuesday and its easier to just coast down the hills