Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ironridge Bulldogs

Just for fun. I put together a video of our Bulldogs. Near the end of the video is a friend of mine Paul Mitton from Colorado. Paul is a great guy. He is also the District Executive Minister for the Rocky Mountain District. Who happens to be a Bulldog lover. I liked the picture of him holding his Bulldog so much I had to include it. Now I suppose I will need to pay him some kind of "Appearance Fee" for using his image. The song in the video is done by a band called Ambrosia that my wife and I listened to when we were dating. The name is "I just can't let go". So whats the purpose? some things you do just for the fun of it. That and the song so reminded me of how I feel about the woman in my life. My wife, Terri. I am blessed. " The years don't change the way i feel inside"

1 comment:

A Good Kinda Crazy said...

Love the song... and my kids would want another dog after that video!